only the obtuse are unappreciative of paradox

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Opera

The typical post, "I should be asleep right now..." But alas, it is true. I really should be getting to sleep, seeing as how I'm trying to really get the most out of my day off tomorrow. Got big plans, lots of animals to see at the zoo. Sadly... there is some lesbian action going on in the other room, and apparently, keeping it at a moderate volume is not the thing to do. I've never heard anything that has made me feel so awkward and made me want to laugh so badly at the same time. I'm not really sure how to deal with the whole "situation," so I suppose I'll just try my best to ignore it until the girls that live upstairs from us or one of the neighbors complain. Lucky for my other flatmate and his girlfriend, they're only here for another month, so they have a quick and easy resolution. I did put on an opera record to try and kill the mood, but I started to feel guilty and took it off. I'm really regretting that decision now. As for other significant affairs in my life at the moment... I'm not quite sure what I'd like to say. Registered for classes for the fall today. It's going to be quite the busy semester; Psychology of the Sexes, French, Ballet, English 1B, Spanish, and Advanced Photoshop. I have a good feeling about it though, and on that note, I will now attempt to force myself into sleeping.

1 commented:

Jarmas said...

man i miss you!
blogspot buds!