only the obtuse are unappreciative of paradox

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Animal Queen

Another day, another dollar, and I spent my last ones of the day on a sweet record I found at The Music Store! Good thing I got my "broke ass discount" and saved some money on it.

It's My Favorite Debussy. Good, cheap find, I'm really happy with it. In other news, I journeyed to the San Francisco Zoo. Of course, it was the free day for residents; I have no money to spend. Some highlights were the lemurs, the howler monkey mom and her baby, lazy kangaroos, fighting bears, siberian tiger, and most of all the baby emperor tamarins!

Just you wait until he grows out his mustache! He'll be as handsome as his father! While we were checking out the Siberian Tiger, it really got me thinking about Tatiana the Tiger (As if she doesn't come up in conversations and whatnot enough in my life already). How she managed to escape from the enclosure still makes absolutely no sense to me, now more than ever. It just does not seem possible. But, it's getting late and I have to get up for work in less than six hours, which is quite unacceptable. It has been a long night of drinking gallons of tea in an effort to avoid accidental drunkenness from wine consumption and I am actually quite tired. Tomorrow seems promising and I recieved a great message to end my night with;

talk to you in the morning
enjoy the evening ambiance
the cool and classical sounds of a san francisco night
of a lesbian getting fistfucked and faking an orgasm

So now I will finish this up and hopefully get some rest. And by the way, I picked up an oh so captivating mask during the excitement of this first Wednesday.

1 commented:

Jarmas said...

mask still gets me.
so cool.