only the obtuse are unappreciative of paradox

Monday, July 6, 2009

Jasmine Mice

So, it's back to the work week, oh great Monday! I worked my first day at the Academy today. It was really great, I'm so happy I got this job! It's perfect. It's photography at an amazing museum, the people I'm going to be working with are all really awesome, I get commission, it's in the middle of Golden Gate Park, and to add to it all, with my employee card, I can get into practically any museum in the country for free (with one guest for free as well)!!! I'm actually pretty tired and am probably going to go to bed soon, which is totally out of character for me. I'm not used to getting up early, but I suppose with a little practice I can be the early bird or whatever. In a quick recap... my phone broke on Saturday night. The screen stopped working completely, leaving me unable to screen my calls. Some undesirable cholo guy whose calls I have been ignoring for over a month keeps calling me and I can't ignore him now that I can't tell if it's him calling. It's quite annoying. Fourth of July was good aside from that. I felt like the fireworks were neverending. They went on all through the night. I bought my classical guitar on Sunday and I am currently trying my best to master the basics of Flamenco. But I have to wake up early for work tomorrow, so I'm off to bed!

2 commented:

Jarmas said...

I'm gonna call you pretending to be a cholo.

Andrew J. Farwell said...

can you take me out to the museums whenceupon you return?