only the obtuse are unappreciative of paradox

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

All I Hear Is Noise

Arrived, in San Diego. City of the sun. It's hot, I don't quite know what to do with myself in this weather. I'm reading Crónica de una muerte anunciada, which I am quite into. I slept really awkwardly on the plane last night. It's really good to finally get a little rest though. I'm hoping for a haircut by Giselle my Bell before the evening really starts. I also can't wait to see Keaton my Kitten. I'm sure he's going to look so big to me! The Ordstro/Koalacaust show is tonight, so that should be really interesting, possible sunset cliffs bonfire afterward. At the moment, I'm really feeling some music David Lopez got me listening to at Michelle's before I left San Francisco. I wish those two could've come down to San Diego as well. Before I forget, I think it would be wise to make a list of things to do these next couple of days that I'm down here. I always end up forgetting to revisit all the important aspects of San Diego. I'll start now, and then cross one thing off my list by going for a swim.

the pursuit of love is like falconry

1 commented:

Jarmas said...

San-dy Ay-go!
San-dy Ay-go!
San-dy Ay-go!

*read with rhythm of your choice.