only the obtuse are unappreciative of paradox

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Najelly Rosarin

Well, it's only been a week and I'm already exhausted. Working 7 days a week is pretty intense. I love the Academy though! I don't think I'll ever tire of that place, I want to work there for as long as possible. And I can't forget to mention that I'm in love with Claude.
I got my new phone too; I'm really happy with it. I actually used it to take that photo, the camera works quite well. In other news, Matt is up in San Francisco right now for his birthday. He's been staying at my house. I partied a little too hard for his birthday last night. I did not feel so hot this morning. I'm planning on meeting up with him, David, and Michelle pretty soon, I guess we're going to some party in the Inner Richmond, we'll see how that goes. But basically, I've been ridiculously busy lately. I'm thinking that I'll probably have to quit Boudin when school starts up again in the Fall. But, it's shower time, so goodbye for now.

1 commented:

Jarmas said...

Me be moving to SF sometime this year. Yeeee...