only the obtuse are unappreciative of paradox

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Never stops

It's morning again and I'm doing what I do best.


No, not having sex.
I'm procrastinating.

I should be getting ready for work, which I've decided is only going to consist of switching from my pajama pants to jeans, putting on my shoes, and brushing my teeth. I don't want to shower for fear of washing off all the good luck I've been collecting! The next nine days are going to be ridiculous. Last night I made a very feeble attempt to go to Edinburgh Castle for Brittany's birthday, but ended up just being stalked by a creeper in the back alley. I embraced my attempt as a proclamation of my unwavering friendship and then I bailed! Good thing, or I probably wouldn't be awake right now, and god knows I need the money that is waiting for me at work.

One of those boys is trying to invite me to breakfast, which is not very strategic on his part. I always work Saturdays, he should know. I need to leave now, the metro is coming in six minutes. Goodbye!

0 commented: