only the obtuse are unappreciative of paradox

Thursday, June 2, 2011

remodels

Finally decided to ride my bike to work today, it wasn't as bad as i thought it was going to be.  I'm trying to be a little less lazy.  Went to Txoko after work for a drink with Kwame.  It's a pretty awesome spot; i'm sure i'll be spending a good amount of time there from now on, considering the fact that i have some friends working there, the menu looks fantastic, and it's open late.  My bike ride home was actually really nice.  Only took about 20 minutes from all the way up in North Beach and when i got home there was some delicious coffee cake, from my roommate, waiting for me.  It's nice that Monday was a holiday, it feels like the week is going by fast.  Last weekend was surprise parties, westerns, poker, dice, whiskey, mushroom chocolates, pink rabbits, choward's gum, liquor store security cat, the phoenix hotel, birthdays, drunk night swimming, girls on LSD, drug den hotel rooms, flooded bathrooms and more.  I'm hoping this weekend will be just as eventful.

0 commented: