only the obtuse are unappreciative of paradox

Saturday, April 23, 2011

hey coffee eyes

everything has been weird lately.  my lack of motivation combined with my alcoholism is making for a very strange lifestyle.  i've become almost entirely nocturnal, many nights drinking until around 5am.  i am not doing anything even remotely productive.  i feel like it's a phase though, i'm pretty convinced that my move at the end of this month will help to snap me out of it.  as for the more immediate future, tonight should be interesting.  it's diary night, which could end with me feeling 'pop punk' or feeling 'emo'.  i'm really hoping for some sort of happy ending tonight, but i expect nothing. 

thought i had my shit figured out, but i guess i'm just as fucking crazy as i used to be.

0 commented: