only the obtuse are unappreciative of paradox

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Kung hei fat choi

you make me want to throw my convictions out the window.  the broken one.

I'm ready to dive right in, ready for the rabbit.
and I've constructed a short list of "resolutions" I'd like to try out in the upcoming lunar year.

1.  Buy the Chronicle, everyday
2.  Cut back on alcohol consumption ($$$$)
3.  Attempt a more GF lifestyle
4.  Utilize my supply of slide film

And for the record, I'm really digging the bar next to my house, The Residence.  They fed me little hamburgers and shots of tequila for free tonight.  It was delightful to say the least.  I also enjoyed a good cup of espresso and some excellent tunes at Pirate Cat Radio, then had a fantastic dinner with Amelia, Nicole, and Scott at Blowfish.  The Ritsu roll was definitely my favorite of everything we ate, with the Pyramid of Tartare coming in second.  I also bought a bottle of the Yuki No Bosha 'Beauty of Akita' unfiltered sake that we all shared.  Not bad for a Monday night.

0 commented: