only the obtuse are unappreciative of paradox

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Dying young

I don't really know what words I want to say right now.  I know I'm not the only one feeling this way, but that doesn't seem to make it any easier.  I may not have been very close with Nick or Robby, but it's really hard to come to terms with the fact that I will never see or speak to either of them again.  I can't seem to shake these feelings, especially being here at work, where i see them almost every day.  My hands are shaking and I don't think I'll ever be able to walk into this building again without remembering that I won't see Nick or Robby here.  But I have great memories of them, and that's what I'll hold on to.  They were too young.

http://www.ktvu.com/news/24891078/detail.html



0 commented: