only the obtuse are unappreciative of paradox

Thursday, August 20, 2009

A Little Fille That's Stuck In Bed

School Started!! Woooooottttt! It's going to be a crazy semester, I'll ridiculously busy but I think I like things better that way. I saw the San Francisco Ballet on Sunday at Stern Grove. It was amazing. I was on some visual enhancers at the time, so that definitely heightened the experience. It was so much fun. Afterward, there was the BBQ house show at Venny and Jack's place. That was really fun, too. Botron, Swank, Ordstro, and Flat Out played. The whole weekend was really good. On Saturday it was an amazingly beautiful day. We spent the whole day out on the deck in the backyard. Sunbathing, drinking pitchers of Siberian Sunrise Saturday drink, eating watermelon, and playing music and boardgames. It was a perfect day.

Work's been good. Everything's been good. My foot was really hurting, but it's starting to feel better, so I'm really relieved. Shawn's been over a lot. We all had a rave in my garage last night, rode bikes, and drank white russians all night. All in celebration of Wednesdays. We put pictures of W stuff all over the house and did all things W. It was hilarious. But I'm off to SF Dancewear, Oscar's Photo Lab, and SFMOMA. Hopefully David and I can get everything done in the time we've been given. Bye Bye for now!

0 commented: